Saturday Winners

Brian: glad to hear you made it back to the Best Western. Long walk across that road. :D

Stewart: Ill be expecting that check in the mail for voting for you. :crackup:  Congrats  :cheers:  and remember--next years meet is in Nigeria!!

Can't get busted for WWI (walking while intoxicated) as far as I know :cheers: P.I maybe :D

I think it's great that Stewart's truck won. Now I want a regular cab SS, but I'll keep the one I got :thumbs:

I hope the GM rep was listening :dunno:

427 - all motor??  damn that is bad ass mid 11s....

427 is just his member name. the truck has a 6.0L with a .010 overbore. the go faster part is the turbo. he works for Wheel 2 Wheel Powertrain division. the truck is his demo... :cool:

427 is just his member name. the truck has a 6.0L with a .010 overbore. the go faster part is the turbo. he works for Wheel 2 Wheel Powertrain division. the truck is his demo... :cool:

sweet deal, so there's a chance for 11s :)

Dude, if you don't hit elevens, you need to go back to stock.

Dude, if you don't hit elevens, you need to go back to stock.

:withstupid:

Archived