not impressed

What kind of tune...

HP Tuners

We'll I don't know what happened? But if you put up your truck on the rollers and had a WBo2 and still got those low numbers then something went wrong. 93 octaine, what kind of timming are you pulling? With a CAI what are you running for a MAF? Did you mess it up or put it in wrong? It might be pegged if the CAI is misused. I am using a twEECer on my mustang and pulled 1,000 hp at the flywheel. After I put the motor back in I put the MAF in backwards and it would hardly run. Super simple overlook on my part. But I started to datalog and I was getting all sorts of volts (in every direction) from the MAF and TPS.

I have not gotten a PCM tune for the SSS yet and was waiting for more input on how other peoples tunes are treating them. I was thinking about actually getting the HP Tuners untill I read this post.~now I am back to being confussed!

hptuners is all about the user, not the software...

thats why i got someone else to tune it everyone has told me hp tuner is awsome but you have to know what you are doing to get the full benifits..... i seen the article in chevy high perf. and their numbers were impressive, does anyone know anybody that is good with hp tuner anywhere close to alabama???????

Archived