GM does it again

Jonmalibuss

Its for all the die hards out there, I know a couple. One guy has owned his 1981 ford f-150 since new finally decided it was time to upgrade. The other decided that his 1992 VW GTI was not cutting it as a pick-up any more, now its time for the f-350 because they are at good pricing.. Truth be known Gm is really cleaning house with their deals. They went up another 3% in sales. I think they are 46% over all now.

Y'all know this very smart move by GM is just to clear out the 05's in a big hurry, right?

Funny how Ford and Mopar are posing to this :)

My business is kinda slow right now, but its too hot to sell cars anyway-so Im more or less off til Nov 5th when I will hopefully pick up some of those trade ins flooding the market right now.

My stock just keeps going up... I'm retiring when I cash this sh!t out  :D

If it were me it would be right after there rebates stop because gm will go back to selling very little with the 06's.They have shown there hand and what there cars and trucks are really worth i dont see people paying anywhere even close to there stickers, they are going to have to do a hell of alot better then cutting 2 grand off a 30 thousand dollar vehical.Dealers better get ready to going back to selling about 5 cars a month if there lucky if the stop all there rebate programs it is proven it is the only way they can actually move inventory.

Archived