AZ Folks, do you ever get to...

FlyinTurbo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow nights the night!

How about a roll call and an approx time to arrive ... I'll be showing up around 8:30 - 9:00 pm (when it gets cooler!).

Looking forward to meeting our local contingent of SS fanatics! :seeya:

Hey Guys,

Sorry I didn't make it out to the Pavillions last night, work kept me way to long :( . I shouldn't have any problem making next Saturday night. 8:00 - 8:30 the best time to show up? Hope it works out, maybe 56chevywagon can make it?

-Karlyn

FlyinTurbo :seeya:

I was there as well on Saturday, where did you park? :confused: I was on the north west side of McDonalds, from 5p.m. to 10p.m. I walked around a couple of times and did not see another SS’s there?? I did see one other black SS but he was driving down Indian bend road toward the freeway. So at least I have now seen another SS in the wild. :cool:

The car show was great! There were allot of cars there, the whole lot was full. I opened up the hood and the bed lid and all 4 doors and had people crawling all over it looking at everything it was great! Most people had not even seen the new SS before so they had a ton of questions…I was asked about 50 times if it would take a Lighting and of course I would tell them YES! :wtf: In the rain of course… :D

I’ll be there again this next Saturday at 6p.m. if anyone else is interested. I’ll park in the same spot, NORTH WEST SIDE OF MCDONALS’S. SECTION #7…hope to see someothers there! :flag:

I'll be there from 6-10p.m. Section #7. I tried to hold extra spots there with my doors open, but the parking attendants eventually made me close the doors and i was surronded by mustangs. :sigh: Hopefully it does not rain, it looked like it might last saturday. :nono:

:seeya:

Archived