I love the Marines

jchitwo

Well I finally got back, just had a minuite to log on and post some pics....Enjoy

We were at the Kaiser mine at Eagle Mountain,Ca it's just about 12 miles north of Desert Center off the I-10. These ghost towns are a little creepy but make for the best training area's, but everyday it got up to 120 +

DSC00959Small.jpg

DSC00963Small.jpg

DSC00955Small.jpg

DSC00956Small.jpg

DSC00958Small.jpg

DSC00964Small.jpg

DSC00975Small.jpg

And last of all, My Platoon

DSC00978Small.jpg

vtodd,

i think hes a 0311

I wish I was an 03...... I'm a 1391, bulk fuler....but ever since we got back from Iraq we've been slotted for infantry work, so we train very little on fuel equipment and spend every last training evolution on infantry tactics. I'm slated to head out in october to train with SOTG in california again and become a mout instructor for our company. I'm looking at heading back to Iraq here soon, I hate to volunteer but I feel like it's time for another tour and they really need good people over there. Thankx for all the support it means a lot.

vtodd,

i think hes a 0311

I wish I was an 03...... I'm a 1391, bulk fuler....but ever since we got back from Iraq we've been slotted for infantry work, so we train very little on fuel equipment and spend every last training evolution on infantry tactics. I'm slated to head out in october to train with SOTG in california again and become a mout instructor for our company. I'm looking at heading back to Iraq here soon, I hate to volunteer but I feel like it's time for another tour and they really need good people over there. Thankx for all the support it means a lot.

oh, you will LOOVE SOTG. my 03 company had to go through that and pass with flying colors in order to be considered special ops capable for a west pac float. its was quite anal. we failed, but the kicker is, battalion recon that was attached to us were the ones that failed it for us. we had to redo the whole 2 week deal in the mountains of hawaii were we finally passed.

you will learn alot of good stuff at SOTG though. ALOT of good training.

Archived