Another AZ SS

karlyn

Hello all,

I've been lurking around for a while now, so I thought I'd finally say hi. I bought my Victory Red SS at the end of May while out of state on vacation. Since there are so many AZ people hanging around here, was hoping to join in if all the Arizona guys get together.

Thanks alot for the great site! Lots of great tech info getting in here. I especially like Dale's red dropped SS, very nice.

Sorry if the pic loads slow, its coming from a slow link. Couldn't resist posting a pic, regardless of how bad of a photographer I am ;)

DSCF0189crop2.JPG

Welcome! I am just the opposite... I started posting before I bought my truck! I've had mine for a lil more then 2 weeks and couldnt be happier.

What part of the valley do you live in? I am down in Chandler, between Alma School and Dobson, just north of Germann. There is another black SS just 1 block away from me but I don't think he posts up on this site.

Nice to see a fellow AZ SS driver! :thumbs:

Hello, Desert Dweller! Nice flavor selection for the SS, mine has that color mixed in somewhere. :thumbs: I also live in AZ, south Tempe here! :seeya: I am planning on going to the Pavilions this Saturday. Hope to see you there! :cool:

Come on, I know you are lurking out there, who else hiding in the background is also from Phoenix or AZ in general… :D:thumbs:

Thanks for the nice welcome everyone. Nice to see so much activity from AZ here in the forums. I live on the south side of Gilbert myself :) . If I can get away from work early enough, I might ride out to the Pavillions on Saturday. It's kind of crazy for me this week though :sigh: .

Thanks again everyone! Good to see the growing enthusiast community around our very unique truck!

Archived