Line-X

2xtreme

The Line-X looks great. What made you decide to not go over the rail? I am scheduled to get a Line-X installed this week. I was thinking about going over the rail, but maybe not. Let me know what you think.

Thanks, :jester:

One more thing, what color liner did you go with? It doesn't look like black.

thanks guy's I am happy with it :thumbs:

RedpopSS I went with under the rails because I think it looks sportier, and I don't plan on hauling anything to crazy in it like a load of stone or something. I have an 89 pick up for that stuff :thumbs: and the color is black :cheers:

thanks guy's I am happy with it :thumbs:

RedpopSS I went with under the rails because I think it looks sportier, and I don't plan on hauling anything to crazy in it like a load of stone or something. I have an 89 pick up for that stuff :thumbs: and the color is black :cheers:

Got an '89 pickup also, boy they sure come in handy and for right now save the SS for a little while :D

Thanks for the reply 2Xtreme. I think you are probably correct. I will skip the over the rail idea myself. I was considering having the Line-X place do my door sills though. I am having a hard time finding a custom sill guard. I can't stand scrathches and skuffs on the sill. Hopefully they will be able to do it. I think it will look decent also.

:jester:

Archived