Your fearless leader

Mervz

I think I've seen that mug on a FBI site somewhere, or was it the Post Office? Anyway...... :jester:

Nice haircut. Yours looks like the one I just got today - almost, but you'd be legal for the military. :D

Great shot, Merv. :thumbs:

And, speaking of that, what ever happened to all you guys posting your mug shots in the mug shot thread a week or so ago? Am I the only guy who likes to put a face on a name? We have Michael, me, Brad (in a separate thread) and now Merv (in a separate thread). C'mon guys. Get your faces in the mug shot thread. :cheers:

Here's the plan, I'm going to try to take some pictures of when I do the electric fans and the lowering this weekend. This is for anyones future reference. I guess I have to take one of me.

I noticed in the mirror yesterday that the front of the head was getting pretty thin. Dammit, I'm only 26. Anyway last night I decided to take matters into my own hands and go with the shaved look. I'd highly recommend it! Less maintenance. :thumbs:

Here's the plan, I'm going to try to take some pictures of when I do the electric fans and the lowering this weekend. This is for anyones future reference. I guess I have to take one of me.

I noticed in the mirror yesterday that the front of the head was getting pretty thin. Dammit, I'm only 26. Anyway last night I decided to take matters into my own hands and go with the shaved look. I'd highly recommend it! Less maintenance. :thumbs:

Kind of like our pre-warning for your mug shot? :D Thanks. :thumbs:

• Admin
Merv: :seeya:

I see that you have a white SS hat on, are those available in the hat order??

Very soon, yes they will be. We've also got a few more surprises in store. :D

QUOTE (blackhawk @ Jul 23 2003, 04:10 AM)

Merv: 

I see that you have a white SS hat on, are those available in the hat order?? 

Very soon, yes they will be. We've also got a few more surprises in store. 

Alrighty then, I’ll take a white and black hat when available. :thumbs:

Oh, BTW nice pic stud! :D

:cheers:

Archived