Heated seats

jchitwo

So I bought my SS without the leather interior so I could have the 40/20/40 seating and no center console, and so I could have some custom seats made up in the future....downside is no heated seat option! I finally found a kit I like and it's reasonably priced, about $90 Heated Seat the install looks simple enough and I'm working on having Katzkin make some new leather seat covers. kinda like this

chevycrew1.jpg

chevycrew3.jpg

I think it will all come together and look pretty cool when their done. I'm doing the install myself and it's a piece of cake, just have to be careful taking the old covers off as not to rip the foam. So tell me what ya'll think... I'm open to suggestions about the color scheme's and design for the seats... I really like the style in the pic's. In all the seats are going to run about $900.00 or so

Says he's in AZ.  Seems warm enough to me.

It's the reason I bought mine with the cloth option, and it was the only way to get the SSS without the center console, I use them on long trips, turn the air up and I've found that I'm a lot less fatigued when I get out to stretch. I hope they come tomorrow, it would be a good project for the weekend. Thank god the Union didn't strike and I don't have to work..... :D

Says he's in AZ.  Seems warm enough to me.

The desert gets very cold in the winter mornings, it is not unusual to be near or at freezing in the mornings and then 70+ in the afternoons. And Phoenix is a lot more temperate than the rest of AZ, the temp extemes are worse outside of the Phoenix valley.

Mr. P.

Archived