test drove a wrx sti today!!!!!!!

HOLSTEIN

:D:crazy::eek:

man this thing was unreal, a buddy went w/ me and the sales man didnt......pulls HARD in every gear..... i took a 40 mph exit ramp at 65 and it felt great... the only thing i did notice was under full boost during the 1-2 shift when 2nd hit there was a pop in the rear end?? this is a brand new car w/ only 700 or so miles, anyone else seen or heard anything about this? this car is deff the fastest car that i have ever drove... unreal

:D  :crazy:  :eek:

man this thing was unreal, a buddy went w/ me and the sales man didnt......pulls HARD in every gear..... i took a 40 mph exit ramp at 65 and it felt great... the only thing i did notice was under full boost during the 1-2 shift when 2nd hit there was a pop in the rear end??  this is a brand new car w/ only 700 or so miles, anyone else seen or heard anything about this?  this car is deff the fastest car that i have ever drove... unreal

I personally know of a guy that went on a test drive with a friend, no salesman....right in front of the dealership he holds the r's at redline pops the clutch and :pop: GOES THE REAR END.

Archived