Anyone hear about this

BenKey

I don't know why our government is so passive sometimes. Why do we need to investigate who they were really shooting at, or are the claims of responsibility acurate. Does it really freakin matter? :banghead::mad: Someone shot at us. Go kick the sh1t out of them. Show these bastards that we mean serious business. :flag:

I'm glad to see there isn't anyone bashing the military here. I run into a few every so often also being in the Marine Corps and they feel the need to $hit on us for serving our country. From a meritorious Sergeant in the Corps, I :flag: you guys, and to my fellow servicemen you all should be very proud of the organizations which where you fight from as I am sure you are.

I'm glad to see there isn't anyone bashing the military here.  I run into a few every so often also being in the Marine Corps and they feel the need to $hit on us for serving our country.  From a meritorious Sergeant in the Corps, I  :flag:  you guys, and to my fellow servicemen you all should be very proud of the organizations which where you fight from as I am sure you are.

Anyone who bad mouths y'all deserves an ass whoopin', and I'll be happy to give em' one. I'm sure I could find a ton of people to help, too.

:flag:

Archived