Just added a lil chrome this past weekend

handsome25tx

Picture posting.... First, the pix needs to be on a internet site, such as www.tonerlady.com--- It doesnt have to be displayed, just in the directory structure. The reason is, our computers have to be able to load it from there, it's not actually on www.silveradoss.com. the post just refers you to that site.

Second click on the IMG button on the menu for posting, it will ask you for the location of the image, I usually open a new browser, locate the pix I want, and cut and paste the info from the address bar to prevent the FAT FINGER mistake when typing URL's.

The board software will insert HTML tags around the URL for the pix and viola! the picture shows up in the post.

98lscb.jpg

This is my other car

If you right click on the pix you can save it to your disk, or look at the properties to see where it is actually coming from.

That help?

eyechart.jpg

LOOKS GREAT, I AM THINKING IF GOING W/ SOMETHIUNG ALONG THAT DESIGN ON THE RIM. HOW MUCH DID YA PAY, IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST. I JUST HAD MINE DONE ;LAST WEEK AND MAN DOES IT SOUND GREAT!

R/

VMAN :chevy:

Archived