Daytime running light problem

FalconPilot

I have water in the lens of my left daytime running light. Anyone else have this problem? the dealer had a problem getting a replacement. They were on backorder!!

No problem here! Maybe they don't like 130+MPH speeds?? :jester: Just brainstorming.

Just curious Lee, if folks in the Phoenix area have wells, how deep are those wells to get water :confused: In NC we have just been thru a 4 to 5 year drought and wells were drying up everywhere. So far this year we are about 18 inches above normal with precip.................hope the drought has been broken :D

rm,

Some folks who live waaaay out of the Phx metro area have wells but most of us are on city water. Of those who need wells, I have no clue how deep they are.

We are actually in a doubt this year. East coast is getting nothing but rain and we aren't getting any. Although it doesn't rain often in this area we are still behind for the year. We need rain badly. On the news last night it said that this part of the state had not had appreciable rain since the first part of April. Some areas are getting spotty rain storms but nothing that soaks in and does any good.

ridnlow,

I'll bet you are. Back when I lived in Atlanta there was a period in the early 90's that set a record. We had rain or drizzle almost every day for over a month. We literally never saw the sun for that entire period. It became the 40 days and 40 nights joke. It was then I first realized that my moods were directly related to how many sunny days I had. If it stays cloudy for more then three days in a row my mood goes right into the toilet. I think they call it light deprivation.

Anyway, I should have moved to Phx 20 years ago. It's sunny ALL the time, weather is delightful 8 months a year and rarely rains for more than an afternoon or evening at a time. ANd, even in the summer, when it's hot it's a dry heat. I literally do not turn my A/C on in the house until it hits almost 100. When there is no humidity (ours is usually 8/10%) then you are not hot if you have a fan going and are in the shade. By contrast, back in Atlanta, I had the A/C on when it hit 80 because it was so humid that 80 seemed hot as hell.

I'm in heaven here. Although I'd Iove to get some of your rain if you could arrange it, rid. :D My monthly water bill this month is going to be through the roof :cry:

Lee, I need to ship some rain that way.. it rains everyday here .. im tired of seeing it... :rolleyes:

He and I are just down the street about 45 minutes. I would like to wash my truck, but haven't even been able to do that. :nonod:

Archived