Westers tune or handheld?

Holty

sorry for the newbie questions and i promise i did use the search.

I have a '03 AWD SS and will soon be doing a magnaflow single side exit cat back, and the volant intake. what is the difference between say like a predator hand held tuner and a whole new ECU from Westers? I don't know much about tuning, but wouldn't be better to be able to "retune" if you needed to right away with a hand held instead of sending your computer to a company to have it done? although, i do like the fact the westers sends you a computer before you have to send yours back to them? do they use brand new ones? does pcmforless do the same type of thing? thanks.

if you're a newbie you should read the sections. PCM tuning is for questions related to doing your own tuning. this kind of questin goes in the engine mod/tech section...

Not just a newbie problem. We have veterans that still haven't figured that out yet. :smash:

Maybe eveyone will get the message? :)

if you're a newbie you should read the sections. PCM tuning is for questions related to doing your own tuning. this kind of questin goes in the engine mod/tech section...

Not just a newbie problem. We have veterans that still haven't figured that out yet. :smash:

Maybe eveyone will get the message? :)

i'm hoping so.

Archived