tune for my radix?

i guess to get the most out of my radix i need to ahve custom tune, or so thats the feeling i get from everyone here. I already have a tune from Brian and for my stock motor, but i am getting ready to add my radix. I guess i need something called a data logger. i live in north west ohio, who could do a custom tune for me? thanks in advance :confused:

If you already have a tune from Brian, it would be ludricous to go with someone else, and can't figure out why someone would recommend something different. Just get it updated. Plus, Brian is a supporting vendor.

If going to a FI system, data logging software is a necessity, but it seems most on here don't have a problem spending $5k+ and yet not care to spend the extra to monitor their systems on occasion. It's kind of like buying a new car and not getting any insurance.

I have my EFI live software for sale in the for sale forum. My opinion may sound biased, but I have been preaching it for much longer than I've had the software for sale.

i highly recomend a tuning and software logging system. having a tuning system also allows you to just have your tuner e-mail you a new tune based on info from your logs you can send them. you can have a same day or next day turn around on your custom tuning that way and never have to pull the pcm or have downtime on your truck. i highly agree with ben, too many spend the 5k or more for a blower and don't want to spend anything on monitoring the engine with the blower other than a boost gauge.

thanks benkey and zippy, i agree with what you have to say, benkey whats the link to your software and is it something the aveerage user can understand and use? i am not up on all the uses of data logging or what all it does. please drop me a link for the one you have for sale. thanks for the great info. :)

If you already have a tune from Brian, it would be ludricous to go with someone else, and can't figure out why someone would recommend something different.  Just get it updated.  Plus, Brian is a supporting vendor. 

If going to a FI system, data logging software is a necessity, but it seems most on here don't have a problem spending $5k+ and yet not care to spend the extra to monitor their systems on occasion.  It's kind of like buying a new car and not getting any insurance. 

I have my EFI live software for sale in the for sale forum.  My opinion may sound biased, but I have been preaching it for much longer than I've had the software for sale.

Good point, I agree, if you already have a tune from PCMforless, just get him to do a supercharged tune. And logging software is pretty important. It would be good, though, if you have another pcm, to get it running and sorted out on the stock Mag tune, THEN, step up to the better tune. But.....not everybody has another pcm laying around.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15493

PM me if you're interested.

thanks benkey and zippy, i agree with what you have to say, benkey whats the link to your software and is it something the aveerage user can understand and use? i am not up on all the uses of data logging or what all it does. please drop me a link for the one you have for sale. thanks for the great info. :)

Archived