Smooshed SS or tall tale?

dcairns

i hope not, but is sort of funny because from what i read it seemed like the guy in the ss was cocky so i think he got was comming to him. but it would deffinatly suck to have that happen to him. :lol:

I really like how you are taking what a guy with a "BUZZ" said about the SS driver. :nonod: Hell, the guy with the buzz probably acted just as cocky....or just thought the guy was being cocky. The guy driving the SS might have just passed the other guy and then wrecked...?~! He then went to the L site and made up a story!?!? Somebody might say you deserve to wreck your vehicle because of you remark. I hate to see anybody wreck....even if I can't stand them, but none of us know who this guy is; nor have we heard his side of the story!

Just telling you how I feel.

Can't imagine anyone using the internet to spin a yarn...such mendacity is unacceptable  :D

Wow, new vocabulary word, "mendacity". I never heard that one before. :jester: Or else I am getting old enough to start forgetting words... :wtf:

Is it just me or does it bother any one else that lightning boy admits to driving under the influence.

No schmidty77, it's not just you. That was my first clue the guy was a total idiot. Driving a ford was the second <grin>

I lost my grandmother when I was young to some bonehead driving with a buzz, there is NO excuse for that.

• 6 months later...

Hey this happened in my neck of the woods. NO it wasn't me because I bought my truck after this was posted. BTW this area of Texas has the highest rate of DWI's in the state. I actually either drink 1 or 2 individual drinks or beers all night and drive or I get tanked :cheers::cheers::cheers::puke: and let someone else drive or I call my brother for a ride.

Archived