Header/Cat Package

Nightshift

Probably a very good exhaust system, to bad they aren’t available for the 6.0L H.O. that we have…

They do have them, though not listed on Dynatech's website yet. I emailed Tbyrne Motorsports, a site sponser on the Avalanche forum. They are available for the 6.0 and shouldn't be a problem on the SS.

"115-841350 - 2000-'03 6.0 2WD & 4WD pickups and Suburbans, Escalade, Denali and H2 (won't fit 2500 series)"

I'm giving it lots of thought... 64 hours o/t next check! :D

http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/

WW :cool:

Nice sig, Big Ben. :thumbs: About time you got your ride up here. :D

Now you need to go over to the mug shot thread and get one there, too. Unless you have something to hide like no front teeth. :jester:

Nice sig, Big Ben. :thumbs: About time you got your ride up here. :D

Now you need to go over to the mug shot thread and get one there, too. Unless you have something to hide like no front teeth or something. :jester:

Give me a chance, still learning to work the camera. Will do soon, I've got nothing to hide. Plus, the Navy wouldn't let me do something like walk around without teeth in my head. :D I said I was from Florida, not North Carolina. :jester:

I apologize for those on here from NC. :D

Nice sig, Big Ben.  :thumbs:    About time you got your ride up here.  :D 

Now you need to go over to the mug shot thread and get one there, too.  Unless you have something to hide like no front teeth or something.  :jester:

Give me a chance, still learning to work the camera. Will do soon, I've got nothing to hide. Plus, the Navy wouldn't let me do something like walk around without teeth in my head. :D I said I was from Florida, not North Carolina. :jester:

Thays OK, we Carolinians, know full well there are a lot of toothless Floridians as well :jester:

I apologize for those on here from NC.

Psst, Ben. I think you're too late for that now. :D

Thays OK, we Carolinians, know full well there are a lot of toothless Floridians as well

:D

Nice sig, Big Ben.  :thumbs:    About time you got your ride up here.   :D 

Now you need to go over to the mug shot thread and get one there, too.  Unless you have something to hide like no front teeth or something.  :jester:

Thays OK, we Carolinians, know full well there are a lot of toothless Floridians as well :jester:

No front ones in NC  Thank goodness!!!!!!!!

rm, I took this from a post you did on something else, did you mean to put it here? :D

Archived