Viper drives off a cliff

TBSS

What a dork driver .......................wasen't even going that fast

It looks like he panicked, braked, and skidded. This is one of the first things you learn NOT to do growing up in Michigan. Do that once in the Winter and you end up in the ditch....you learn not to do that pretty quickly.

Ain't that right zippy? :flag:

that's for damn sure. when the tires lock, it don't matter which way you turn them, it's all straight from there. :crackup:

he did it so bad it almost looked intentional. that was one bad part about the older vipers. all of the test magazine's complained constantly about the lack of a.b.s. on them. i think he could have used that. :jester:

It looks like he panicked, braked, and skidded. This is one of the first things you learn NOT to do growing up in Michigan. Do that once in the Winter and you end up in the ditch....you learn not to do that pretty quickly.

that's for damn sure. when the tires lock, it don't matter which way you turn them, it's all straight from there. :crackup:

he did it so bad it almost looked intentional. that was one bad part about the older vipers. all of the test magazine's complained constantly about the lack of a.b.s. on them. i think he could have used that. :jester:

Exactly what I thought; at the speed he was traveling all he had to do was push the clutch pedal to the floorboard and freewheel through the corner. What a douche, this guy needs to be nominated for the biggest douche in the universe award.

Mr. P.

Exactly what I thought; at the speed he was traveling all he had to do was push the clutch pedal to the floorboard and freewheel through the corner. What a douche, this guy needs to be nominated for the biggest douche in the universe award.

Mr. P.

you sure do have a way with words Mr. P :chevy:

Archived