in dash dvd

Holty

Sounds like a trip back to the audio shop is in order. I've never heard of an 'adapter' that will just allow you to bypass the no-dvd-while-driving feature on newer decks like the d310. Every by-pass I've seen on newer decks involves a toggle switch or some manual sequence to make it work.

both PAC and peripheral make a piece to bypass this feature. PAC's is the TR-7 and peripherals is the PTR-7 both will do what you wanna do. but in defence of the shop, we do NOT ever bypass parking brake wires, its our a$$ if someone gets hurt or killed. not worth the headache!!!!

good luck gettin them to do it!

both PAC and peripheral make a piece to bypass this feature. PAC's is the TR-7 and peripherals is the PTR-7  both will do what you wanna do.  but in defence of the shop, we do NOT ever bypass parking brake wires, its our a$$ if someone gets hurt or killed.  not worth the headache!!!!

From what I understand the PAC peices will work on the older dvd units, but the newer ones (pioneer in particular) are using movement/gyro sensors inside of the deck itself that keep the PAC peice from working.

I'm no car audio expert so I could be completely wrong... I'm just going off what I've heard. :dunno:

both PAC and peripheral make a piece to bypass this feature. PAC's is the TR-7 and peripherals is the PTR-7  both will do what you wanna do.  but in defence of the shop, we do NOT ever bypass parking brake wires, its our a$$ if someone gets hurt or killed.  not worth the headache!!!!

From what I understand the PAC peices will work on the older dvd units, but the newer ones (pioneer in particular) are using movement/gyro sensors inside of the deck itself that keep the PAC peice from working.

I'm no car audio expert so I could be completely wrong... I'm just going off what I've heard. :dunno:

No, I think your right. I wanna say I read that on the new pioneer decks. I have the Peripheral from fast4popper and it works everytime on my alpine. But I just have the stand alone monitor and a remote mount dvd player.

Archived