Seat belt pads

Just purchased these to go in my Silverado SS. Should add a performace-y appearance to the interior. These are in my opinion of the highest quality I could find on the net. I'll post pics when I get them in.

lb0006SM_xp.JPG

here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.seatbeltpads.com/chevrolet.htm

my truck has seatbelts?

I guess I've never even noticed, since I never wear it...  :)

I didn't when I was younger either, but now that I have a family(wife+2 boys) I have wisened up a bit. Don't be too selfish to take your own life from those who care about you. Not preaching just want everyone to enjoy their trucks safely :thumbs: Just my humble opinion, not judging.

my truck has seatbelts?

I guess I've never even noticed, since I never wear it...  :)

I didn't when I was younger either, but now that I have a family(wife+2 boys) I have wisened up a bit. Don't be too selfish to take your own life from those who care about you. Not preaching just want everyone to enjoy their trucks safely :thumbs: Just my humble opinion, not judging.

yeah, from the last year I've been on the forum I've seen some pretty messed up pictures from our trucks in bad wrecks... and the amazing thing is most of the time the person in the accident walks away... It's good knowing how well the truck will stand up and protect us. It seems silly not to take the 2 seconds to buckle up and do our part. Sometimes it's a pain putting it on and taking if off, but I have this feeling that the ONE time I don't do it will be the time I get in an accident. I don't drink myself, and (knock on wood) I've never caused an accident for any reason. I'm confident about my driving- it's the other drivers on the road that I can't control that scare me. That's just my two cents... good luck

P.s. I take that back, I did cause an accident once. Back when I was 20 I was cruising around town with a buddy of mine and we saw two hot girls doin the same thing. Basically when we were side by side the girl driving was spending too much time looking at my chrome rims and not the road in front of & she rear ended a station wagon. Not the best way to meet someone... but everyone was ok so that was good.

Archived