Visit with an M3

TBSS

Very lucky man! :eek:

I also did something similar when I had my SS, it had been the first time it had rained since I got the SS so I went to lunch mid week so I had left work and went around one corner and nailed it which put the truck into a 4 wheel drift which was very fun, so I just had to do it again well the next turn was a left and aparently there was a cop sitting at the intersection to the right of me that I didn't see so I put it into another 4 wheel drift. I'm now going the speed limit when I see lights, so I pull over. The cop was pissed!!! He said "do I have to ask you if you know why I pulled you over?" I replied "no I was driving stupid" He went on to tell me he had just gotten back from an accident where someone had died because someone else was driving stupid like that! So at this point I figure "well off to jail I go" He took all my info came back and said " do you know how much paper work is involved in a death accident?" I said "i'm sure there is a lot" He replied "well I don't even have time to write you up for this so you need to just slow it down and have a nice day" He then handed me my registration and insurance back and walked away! :eek: All I could do was laugh I was so shocked.

i got to play with one of those on the highway on the way to woodward a few weeks ago or so. this was around an 05' model. not exactly the vehicle to pick on from a 75mph roll. he gave me a good view of taillights. i let up at 120+ and he was way ahead of me... :(

Archived