what is the best nitrous system

j4nash

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
right now i get about 17-17.5 mpg on the highway and interstate speed ranging from 65-80 and slowing down for a few towns at about 35mph and i still got 17mpg when I got back to Lincoln ne.

And that is probably what you are going to get with your 408, or worse. I certainly wouldn't expect any more than that. Although, I know you have that pipe dream thing going on.

just remember that I am getting that mileage with my aftermarket cam I put in this summer, and this is the same cam I am thinking about putting in my 408. so the truck is going to idea almost like a stock 6.0 does

yes your cam is a little bigger but not enormous .236/.243 .603/.620 114 +4

When are you going to get your truck to the track? I would like to see some numbers from a few guys with 408 or a 410 in your case.

Also I am still waiting on zippy to get some more tuning done on matt’s truck and get it back to the track.

just remember that I am getting that mileage with my aftermarket cam I put in this summer, and this is the same cam I am thinking about putting in my 408. so the truck is going to idea almost like a stock 6.0 does

Mine idles like stock :devil:

man, i need a soundclip of that. :D the sounds gets me all giddy. :P i plan to post a soundclip of this thing with and without the dumps open. i just haven't been around a video camera yet.

man, i need a soundclip of that. :D the sounds gets me all giddy. :P i plan to post a soundclip of this thing with and without the dumps open. i just haven't been around a video camera yet.

yeah i have to get one with the new muffler on now too

I could do a sound clip. It's a lot of ga-thump, ga-thump, ga-thumps......Really cool after it's warmed up and sitting at a red light and the whole truck starts to shake a little. Almost like it's dancing to the beat. :)

I could do a sound clip. It's a lot of ga-thump, ga-thump, ga-thumps......Really cool after it's warmed up and sitting at a red light and the whole truck starts to shake a little. Almost like it's dancing to the beat. :)

I'm soooo jealous, my wishlist is rediculous :shakehead:

Archived