Bedrug Questions

Silvsteve

Can the some of you guys with a bedrug give me a good review of the product? It looks like a great product according to the manufacturer's claims.

Is it as good as www.bedrug.com says?

Does water and other debris get under the bedrug?

Is it difficult to install?

Can you remove it without damage to the bed if you need to?

Is cleaning easy or a pain?

Oh and I saw some good pics on a blue truck with a camper top. Now I can't find them. Can someone point me in that direction or repost them?

Thanks in advance guys!

-Steve :cheers:

I can't answer any of your questions on the bed rug, but I can tell you I like the look and the way it fit in my truck. I have not had to remove or clean mine so time will tell. :cheers:

my buddy has on in his s-10, uncovered, we just took it out the other day and the bed still looks cherry, and there was nothing under it... Unbelievable... and for the price!!! he got it for just over 300...schweeet...

-Joe

Thanks Joe, makes me feel even better about the bedrug :cheers:

I have mine under a shell, so it does not see the elements. I did think about taking it out when I went to the track, but as I looked at it, I thought it would be too much of a hassle. The zipper pull is on the back side and hard to work around the corners and the velcro seems to stick so well that it pulls the hooks apart if you try to remove it.

I have also used the bed rug as a sleeping surface when camping. With just a sleeping bag on top, it works well. An extra layer of padding would make it perfect.

Archived