How about a meet in NY or NJ anyone?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it may drizzle on Saturday. Are we doing this rain or shine? Either way, I am in. It will take me a little over 1/2 hour to get there. NE PA, Bangor.

Anyone up for going to the track Friday night? Nice cool temps will yield some great times!

Well, it may drizzle on Saturday.  Are we doing this rain or shine?  Either way, I am in.  It will take me a little over 1/2 hour to get there.  NE PA, Bangor.

Anyone up for going to the track Friday night?  Nice cool temps will yield some great times!

YOOOOOOOOO whats up Kev! Its been a while since I been on here....once you get a new IP address and try to log in it puts you in this loop of forwarding the wrong link in your email just so you can login under the same sn. Freakin retarded. Anyways Ill be down if its not raining. You guys can see the damaged SS :(

My boat trailer evidently wasnt hooked up right and about three miles after leaving home she came off with a bang. The chains caught it and flung it into the back of my rig folding the tailgate inwards about an inch or so. Its ugly but owell. I just got the steering column fixed...sorry about the off topic crap, Im just glad to see everyone once again. :chevy:

Archived