How about a meet in NY or NJ anyone?

thats sounds like a good time for me, i'm waiting to hear from jboyss to see if he wants to meet up first then go over to where you will be at. Dounome, when is a decent time to call you to figure this all out??

Is it Rich or Rick by the way i cant seem to remember???? :banghead:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a huge dilema and that is, that my truck is filthy and its freakin raining outside. What the hell am i supposed to do. Fox Forma im not 100% sure if i am comin but i am definatly gonna try i will let you know by tonite so keep looking. Where would you like to meet up??

Just a info note for everyone that wants to come to this. I don't think anyone will have a clean truck there. This is just a good time to get together and bench race, and drink some beers and get to know everyone. Im sure we will have a chance to clean them up later for another meet. Just come on out and have some fun and take trash about fords!

i was thinking about the clean truck thing as well and mine is pretty dirty, but one cool thing today with the truck wet it looks pretty damn cool. Jboyss, doesnt matter where to meet, whatever is easiest for you i guess, where would you catch the turnpike at, this way we can find an easy spot to meet up before it?

I think Im gonna have to back out. Working till 1 tomorrow and I realy should finish my bedroom. Ma piece isnt to happy about having to walk around all my crap in the family room lately. Sorry dudes, have a beer for me.

thats what sunday is for dude, i dont get it, clean bedroom or go out with the guys, have a few burrs and see some knowckers :banghead: One def out weighs the other when you look at it :D At least swing on through...

heading to the gym now then its ON guys.....

Jboyss, what is the deal, you going, if i dont hear from you on here i will give you a ring before i head out. Metting up with Dounome around 11:30ish so try to let me know what you are doing :driving:

Archived