Headed to Norfolk, VA

BenKey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better hurry up and get there Ben, there is a package for you headed to VA from me.   :thumbs:

I'm here. Wife didn't like the fact that I spent more money on my truck. Only because I didn't tell her. Although, she spent $75 to get her hair done the same day I told her. go figure.

Welcome BenKey, let us know when you feel settled in enough to catch some football and a beer or something. I'd love to get your advice and tips about our trucks :thumbs:

Welcome back to the Communist...oops, I mean "Commonwealth" :yellow_loser: capital of these United States! I live in Norfolk as well. I've been stationed here for over 3 years, and I just resold my soul to the Big Guy for 4 more :flag: , so I'll probably still be in the area for awhile!! Anyways, it's awesome that another member will be up here! Unfortunately, I'm going out for two months soon :sigh:, so I won't be able to meet up until after Thanksgiving, but I'm definately down for a weekly Hooters visit, like Military mondays or All-you-can-eat wing night Tuesdays. I'm sure Brewz and Z06 Dreamin would be down for that as well!! Keep me posted!!

• 3 weeks later...
So how was the move?

The move was pretty easy for the most part. Took a while just going 65mph the whole way. I'm pretty much settled in now. I'm renting a room from my best friend that used to rent a room out of my house years ago. I only pay $300 a month and that covers everything from food to having my own cable box. Considering I get $350 more a month to come here (housing allowances), it's a pretty sweet deal. And, I have a place to park my two vehicles and my boat.

Welcome back to the Communist...oops, I mean "Commonwealth"  :yellow_loser: capital of these United States! I live in Norfolk as well. I've been stationed here for over 3 years, and I just resold my soul to the Big Guy for 4 more :flag: , so I'll probably still be in the area for awhile!! Anyways, it's awesome that another member will be up here! Unfortunately, I'm going out for two months soon :sigh:, so I won't be able to meet up until after Thanksgiving, but I'm definately down for a weekly Hooters visit, like Military mondays or All-you-can-eat wing night Tuesdays. I'm sure Brewz and Z06 Dreamin would be down for that as well!! Keep me posted!!

What ship are you on? Your rate?

Archived