Headed to Norfolk, VA

BenKey

Headed up to VA in a few days. Will be there for the next 3 years, at least. Looking to find out who on here may be close to the Norfolk area?

There are a ton of SSs driving around there and I know some have to be on here.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be here!! Been here for almost 4 years now, and apparently for a little longer.

Let me know if you need anything while settling in, we have bar-b-ques on the regular. Especially since football season has just picked up. There are only a couple more members near here but more on the roads.

As a govt contractor I travel to most all of the Sub bases on the east coast. Matter of fact I'll be working at NNSY from mid-Sept thru mid-Nov. A domestic vehical event would be cool. Chevys on Thursday's is Harley bike night. Thats a good time with alot of cool bikes.

As a govt contractor I travel to most all of the Sub bases on the east coast. Matter of fact I'll be working at NNSY from mid-Sept thru mid-Nov. A domestic vehical event would be cool. Chevys on Thursday's is Harley bike night. Thats a good time with alot of cool bikes.

I was delivering to them once a week for the last year. Staying close to home now.

MR BREZE do you ever go to Portsmouth Navel Ship Yard? That is where I am from, although I am at New London Sub base right now.

Better hurry up and get there Ben, there is a package for you headed to VA from me.  :thumbs:

I'm here. Wife didn't like the fact that I spent more money on my truck. Only because I didn't tell her. Although, she spent $75 to get her hair done the same day I told her. go figure.

Archived