LT Header

hyperlite

I have been looking all over this site and i see that Stainless Works makes one now that will fit on a SS, Has anyone put these on their truck? if so how did they fit? any problem with plugs like the dynatechs? are they good quality?

Thanks alot guys, Hyperlite

I have been looking all over this site and i see that Stainless Works makes one now that will fit on a SS, Has anyone put these on their truck? if so how did they fit? any problem with plugs like the dynatechs? are they good quality?

Thanks alot guys, Hyperlite

Just wondering where you got that info from? Did you call them? I looked at their website and couldn't find them. I would love to get ahold of some with a 3" collector.

• 3 weeks later...

Moregrip has those headers but not sure about the cat pipes. I don't believe that stainlesss works has a dual cat pipe setup for our trucks. You can notice in the picture that those pipes collect in a y-pipe that wouldn't fit our trucks.

I noticed you just edited yours so I will edit mine. They fit a 6.0 but just not the cat pipes for our trucks.

The folks at StainlessWorks seem very helpful...I had inquired about the fitment of their system on 99-02 4x4's, and they said that they weren't sure as they hadn't test fit them for that application, but if I wanted to give it a shot they would refund my money if they didn't fit, and I'd only have to pay for shipping. It may be a bit of work, but I appreciate their honesty and willingness to compromise. I just might take them up on the offer when the time comes unless someone else figures it out first :thumbs:

I just spoke to Al at Stainless Works.  If anyone in the Ohio area is willing to bring their truck to him,  he'll put the headers on for just about nothing.  He's looking to get a truck in to fit a complete bolt up header system. 

:cheers:

I would do it, if I could. I need to get some L/Ts. I miss them.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET UP THERE!!

Archived