Today a Edgewater Race Park

Bowtie70SS

Went to the track this morning. Turned two consistant times. 1st pass was 14.896 and the second was 14.892. Not too bad considering my only mods are a Flowmaster muffler, PCM4Less tune, and a Home Depot ram air with a K&N drop in, and MSD 8.5mm wires with AC Irridium plugs. I should have stuck around and raced in the brackets. Anyway soon to come is a Corvette servo(Ihave it already),a Suncoast functional ram air hood as quick as it is delivered, painted, and installed. I guess I'm gonna have to figure out which cam cause it's still not fast enough, I'd really like to go mid 13's. Later

Dave

Went to the track this morning. Turned two consistant times. 1st pass was 14.896 and the second was 14.892. Not too bad considering my only mods are a Flowmaster muffler, PCM4Less tune, and a Home Depot ram air with a K&N drop in, and MSD 8.5mm wires with AC Irridium plugs. I should have stuck around and raced in the brackets. Anyway soon to come is a Corvette servo(Ihave it already),a Suncoast functional ram air hood as quick as it is delivered, painted, and installed.  I guess I'm gonna have to figure out which cam cause it's still not fast enough, I'd really like to go mid 13's. Later

Dave

Hey Dave,

Post some pics when you get the hood on. Nobody on the site has posted pics of a Blue SS with a functional ram air hood and I really want to see how it looks. :smash:

Thanks, Jeremy

I was really happy with the consistancy. Weather was about 85 and humidity wasn't too high. I was launching off the brake against the convertor with the trans in drive. Maybe if I shifted manually it would be a little better?

Anyway it will probably be 2 weeks before I get the hood on. I ordered it approx 2 weeks ago and should receive it this week sometime. I really like the idea of the functional ram air, although people were bagging on the hood a little. I like the prominent 442 style scoops...that's how they kind were on the Olds. Later.

Dave

Archived