Setup pics

haynss

Here are the pics of my setup...There are 2 hoses that we will rerun but othere than that its pretty much complete.

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

engine3.jpg

Here is the turbo and wastegate

turbowastegate.jpg

Remote bottle opener

remotebottleopener.jpg

Hidden bottle

juice2.jpg

Here is the dash with the buttons for nos on the left and the red purge.

gaugesinterior.jpg

coolant as in meth, zero so far. When we finish the tune if it needs it at the current boost then meth will come into play. But so far its ok. @ track times no meth straight bottle.....

As for hitting the bottle, im not so worried, im not going to keep it in there all the time and the bottle still sits above the frame a little, so unless its a rock like a big one it should be ok.

Here is the turbo and wastegate

turbowastegate.jpg

Its funny, when i took the pics i never noticed this. See anything wrong....

When i was uploading the pics to my site I saw that the 'T' had a hose missing....boost control. Last night on my last run I heard something that sounded bad and i stopped making boost. Happened that the pipes from one of the clamps came loose and left the TB sucking air but not from turbo. I guess when that happened the hosing also came loose off the 'T'. Boost is back :D

Like the hidden bottle, I'm gonna be putting on my NOS system in a couple of weeks (waiting on some custom mounting peices). I'm putting mine under the aswell but in a different stop, I'll post it when done. Nice job

arnt you worried about things hitting the bottle? being its mounted under the truck????? but i gotta say thats one SICK!!! setup dood

Naaahhhh... that bottle is so thick I'd be surprised if a .22 could pierce it. Still, you do not want to risk denting it, or worse yet knocking the regulator off of it.

Mr. P. :)

Archived