More road race pics

Jonmalibuss

Thats the same truck they just did a write up on in a mag I get called Truck and SUV Preformance. It pretty cool write up on it they also have some pics in the mag too so I know its the same one. Looks good and cant wait to see what kind of numbers it puts up on the dyno. :cheers:

Ben

Couldnt find any recent info on it but here is the web site for it... http://www.tspmag.com

Thats the same truck they just did a write up on in a mag I get called Truck and SUV Preformance. It pretty cool write up on it they also have some pics in the mag too so I know its the same one. Looks good and cant wait to see what kind of numbers it puts up on the dyno. :cheers:

Ben

Couldnt find any recent info on it but here is the web site for it... http://www.tspmag.com

Yeah i'm sure the truck is in many magazines it's supposed to be "very secretive" but I guess that has changed.

Yeah we laugh about it sometimes too but when all is said and done it will be more than necessary.

You guys ever come to work in the morning and find a bunch of ricers in the shop dry humping that spoiler? :jester:

How about some stats on this thing? HP, TQ, weight? Its gonna be a beast, that much is obvious.

Yeah we laugh about it sometimes too but when all is said and done it will be more than necessary.

You guys ever come to work in the morning and find a bunch of ricers in the shop dry humping that spoiler? :jester:

How about some stats on this thing? HP, TQ, weight? Its gonna be a beast, that much is obvious.

We are shooting for about 3000lbs around 700hp and over 1200ft lbs of torque we should beable to run the engine this week on the Dyno we have about 5 guys this week including me doing nothing but fabricating parts and instrumenting the engine so we can fire it up and tune it.

Archived