Need VHO colors

Mervz

More paints....

Marine Blue Metallic (GMC)

Oynx Black

i have a 04 sandstone metallic

You mean spiral grey? 805k paint code? Is it the same color as mine check sig pic! As far as I know sand stone is a new color for 06.

i feel like a retard asking, but where do i find my paint code?

Glove box I think.

yup

the only thing is see in the number lettter combo is 929L could that be it?

It's possible post some pics!

EDIT: at the bottom of that sticker you will see bc\cc (body color\color code) then just to the right of it will be a letter or number by it's self then you will see the paint code.

Glove box I think.

yup

EDIT: at the bottom of that sticker you will see bc\cc (body color\color code) then just to the right of it will be a letter or number by it's self then you will see the paint code.

thats where it was next to the bc/cc, is there a place to look up this code. i would hate to be calling this truck the wrong color.

Glove box I think.

yup

thats where it was next to the bc/cc, is there a place to look up this code. i would hate to be calling this truck the wrong color.

Call the dealer or a place that sells paint and they could tell you the exact name. My guess is that an 04 if it is silver in color that it's silver birtch witch is a very light silver and not the dark 805k grey.

Glove box I think.

yup

Call the dealer or a place that sells paint and they could tell you the exact name. My guess is that an 04 if it is silver in color that it's silver birtch witch is a very light silver and not the dark 805k grey.

gotcha, when i get back into town i will figure out how to post some pics,, thank you again

• 2 months later...

Archived