Need VHO colors

Mervz

• Admin

I'm trying to add the VHO color pallet to the profile information to complement the SS colors. I'm not sure what i need to add. Could someone give me a listing of the exact GM names that the VHO's were avalible in? :cheers:

EDIT: I just checked and on the GM website the other blue is dark blue metallic.

There's also a new color for 06 that is Blue Granite Metallic. The one's I posted above is all I've seen. Might just go to GM's website a get a list, if these packages are available in all the colors.

EDIT: I just checked and on the GM website the other blue is dark blue metallic.

There's also a new color for 06 that is Blue Granite Metallic. The one's I posted above is all I've seen. Might just go to GM's website a get a list, if these packages are available in all the colors.

Well since we aren't doing the Vortec Max are we gonna worry about 06 :dunno: It is replacing the VHO just a different name

Well since we aren't doing the Vortec Max are we gonna worry about 06 :dunno: It is replacing the VHO just a different name

Good point. I guess the one's we listed will probably be all. I don't think I've seen any Silver Birch Metallic. That's the only other color I wasn't sure about.

Good point.  I guess the one's we listed will probably be all.  I don't think I've seen any Silver Birch Metallic.  That's the only other color I wasn't sure about.

Silver birtch is an option for the VHO I had found a few when I was looking for the fully loaded one! Although silver birtch, avril blue, victory red, and black don't really matter because they are already on the color list.

GMC's Marine Blue Metallic is exactly like Chevy's Arrival Blue, and this color was d/c'd in 2005. Replaced now by that DARK blue color..... Marine/Arrival blue looks like a Neon Blue sign at night, and is still available on Saturn's, Pontiac Sunfires, and Chevy Cavaliers...... :chevy:

• 4 months later...
More paints....

Marine Blue Metallic (GMC)

Oynx Black

i have a 04 sandstone metallic

You mean spiral grey? 805k paint code? Is it the same color as mine check sig pic! As far as I know sand stone is a new color for 06.

Archived