Replacing the front bumper

Blaker888

Ok so I need to know can you use th 2003 SS front end or bumper on the 2004 trucks. The dealership told me I couldnt that I would have to replace somthing the front assmebly of the frame so if anyone knows it would be greatly apprecaited!

Later :cheers:

Ok so I need to know can you use th 2003 SS front end or bumper on the 2004 trucks. The dealership told me I couldnt that I would have to replace somthing the front assmebly of the frame so if anyone knows it would be greatly apprecaited!

Later :cheers:

It's alradey been done more than once there may be more bracketry needed that you would have to buy but it's pretty much just a cover that goes over the steel bumper.

Lol yea right! Ok guys really appreciate all the help i went with th street sceene for the front bumper its on my profile pic if u want to see how it turned out. I also got the sides but i got them from GM so u know that is no more money. Plus being in the Marines well we just dont make that much! So soon as those pieces are painted ill get them on oan try to get pics!

Later guys :smash:

Archived