@ the junkyard today

AnAmerican Revolution

I was over the local junk yard today to get parts for one of my projects not the ss just to let you all know. Anyways walking down the isle of cars i spotted a typhoon yes a real one motor still there w/ turbo and all took a really hard hit from the rear. I asked them what they would want for it they said they would get back to me on that. It was nice inside looked on the clock 89,000 on it

Also sitting next to it was a syclone no body damage just no motor trans or rearend sitting on top of a thunderbird. Wonder if someone set them aside or what to make one good vehicle or something i dont know. I dont think i will be getting a call any time soon though

like i said though i think someone set the two aside to make one good vehicle. plus he looked suprised when i told him i hope he calls but im not gonna rely on it. plus i was over there getting pars for the cuda that i need to get rid of im selling it to my brother and his wife hopefully they can finish it i just lost interest in it thats why im doing the motor work to the ss this weekennd got the parts 5 pm this afternoon

Archived