new best 1/4 time

11SECSS

with a 2.08 60ft  :eek:

Is a 2.08 good for these trucks? I could pull a 2.09 in my front wheel drive Contour after a few mods (plus it would have smoked the SS on top, but that's because of the 3L swap). I thought we should be able to pull some sub 2 second 60 footers with the AWD, but I guess the extra heft really takes it's toll. :sigh:

I take time to get it down there for me anyways started with 2.19 60ft then a bunch of 2.14-2.16 now its normally 2.10 still have stock 20"tires with 35psi going to lower the rear pressure down to 20-22 and see if it helps and mess around with the programming to see if I can get some 14.6x's out of a stock truck before putting any exhaust or CAI on it.

I take time to get it down there for me anyways started with 2.19 60ft then a bunch of 2.14-2.16 now its normally 2.10 still have stock 20"tires with 35psi going to lower the rear pressure down to 20-22 and see if it helps and mess around with the programming to see if I can get some 14.6x's out of a stock truck before putting any exhaust or CAI on it.

Where are you located? I only ask b/c I am curious of your elevation. :flag:

Archived