new 05 ss

wiseguy

hello all,I have not had time to post in this forum in a long time.

I had an 03 red SS,I traded in last year for a 04 Z71 ext cab and hated that truck.

I had the 04 for about 3 months and traded it in for another brand new truck>a black 05 SS awd.!,loaded!!,I think i have all options,and i missed the GM discount by 3 weeks!,i purchased it like 4 month ago.. so i only got a $2000.00 rebate,i wish i would have waited to get the employees pricing.. sucks..the dealer cant do a thing..

anyways..life sucks sometimes.. but i am glad to have another SS.:)

now it's time to see if anybody tried out magnaflows new rear exit exhaust,I had the corsa on my 03 SS and it just didnt have a deep sound,so i will stay away from it.

wiseguy,

(and yes.. my personalized plates do read "WISEGUY"..lol)

CONGRATS!  i am miss my SS so dangdid bad.  i cant wait for another one :cry:

Todd, you not enjoying the Goat??

Everytime I have traded a truck for a car, I have gone back to a truck! I just like the room, power, comfort and my bill at the gas station! :crackup:

Congrats on the 05 wise guy. hope you enjoy it second time around!!!

Just curious, why did you trade for the 04 Z71?

Why did i trade my 03 SS.??? well.. 1 week before christmas I was on the hwy going 70MPH and someones giant christmas tree flew off their vehicle and went right thru

the grill of my SS,it needed a grill, headlight ,dent in the fender and paint,and other stuff..I didn't want a truck that had body work.or repairs. so I traded in on a new 04 Z71,the dealer told me they were not getting any SS's in for 05.. so about 3 months later or so i drove by the same dealer and seen a car carrier delivering new trucks to the dealer.. and lookie at that .. a 05 black SS fell off into their lot..

I was mad.(pissed really is the word) that the salespeople lied,i made a complaint..so I re-traded..

wiseguy

magnaflow is one of the best in the industry. If you want the best of everything, get a dynatech header and cat system paired to a magnaflow cat back system. This I have found to be the best setup you can get. The only down fall is the headers don't allow you to use the stock plug wires easily. best bet is to fabricate new ones with a custom wire kit like from MSD.

one other thing for the look is to send all the parts out to Jett Hott and have everyting ceramic coated. This will never allow the pipes to discolor and keep them crome and fresh, also it will drop under hood temps by about 10 degrees if you have a cowel cooled hood. More gas milage, best of all more power.

Archived