Whats the deal???

bowtielover

The topic I posted earlier is now closed. Whats up with that?? Can the people here not get over thereselves enough to admit that I got beat by a Hemi. It's not the end of the world. I thought you all were bigger than that. I wasnt trying to start a fight I just wanted some feedback as to how I could beat him next time.

The topic I posted earlier is now closed. Whats up with that??  Can the people here not get over thereselves enough to admit that I got beat by a Hemi. It's not the end of the world. I thought you all were bigger than that. I wasnt trying to start a fight I just wanted some feedback as to how I could beat him next time.

if that's what you want to know, go to the engine section and ask about modifications. i closed it because of the arguing going on. that's not acceptable. i could give a s**t less if you got beat by a hemi. people get beat all the time. his time with those mods i feel are b.s. and i'd be willing to bet on it. i keep up on times that specific models run and with what mods. here again, i could give a s**t less. when arguing starts as it did in the post, i'm going to lock it and if you notice, i have the power to do that whenever i damn well please. we do want you to post and i'm sure you'll enjoy the site over time, but arguing is the part that we try to keep out of here. that is why the post was locked...

Thanks for the reply. I'm still trying to decide the best deal for the buck.

ZIPPY: thanks for understanding, I'm new so I'm trying to figure everything out. :)

So how bad did you get beat. Is your truck stock and his has mods  :dunno: how is that a even race.

I lost by right at three tenths in the quarter. We both had exhaust, cai, and tuner.

Thanks for the reply. I'm still trying to decide the best deal for the buck.

ZIPPY: thanks for understanding, I'm new so I'm trying to figure everything out.  :)

So how bad did you get beat. Is your truck stock and his has mods  :dunno: how is that a even race.

I lost by right at three tenths in the quarter. We both had exhaust, cai, and tuner.

it's cool with me man. you've come to the right place for hemi beating power. :thumbs:

I mostly believe his story, but maybe the hemi guy had a few "free" mods that he didn't mention. I've been beaten (on a hot day without my nitrous) by a modded hemi (CAI, cam, exhaust, tune) - hemi 14.2, SSS 14.5. :dunno:

sorry, i'll shutup now. :banghead:

I agree with misterp's suggestion. ==> Converter, shift kit, and proper tuning. :thumbs:

:cheers:

Archived