Eveyone CHECK this out*******

xtremes10

Do you think they will put SS onevery thing they build.

It's beginning to look that way, doesn't it? Chevy seems to want to capitalize on the performance craze and is willing to stick an SS on something in almost every product category. :sigh:

Currently only the Monte Carlo and Silverado have it, right? Next year the Impala will be added, we'll see what else. :thumbs:

the impala is already out, I saw one at a dealer yesturday :rolleyes: Oh and it had chrome wheels on it (why not on the silverado) :fume:

did you see that estimated sticker price? !@#$%^&*! ouch :devil:

Chevrolet Silverado Regular Cab SS 

Price  $37,500 (est) 

Vehicle layout  Front engine, rwd, 2-door, 3-pass 

Engine  6.0L/395-hp V-8, OHV, 2 valves/cyl 

0-60 mph, sec  6.2 (est) 

On sale in U.S.  Pending

glad I bough my 03 single cab in September... :cheers:

Hey, you know what is wierd about the pricing is that the SS "option" is only a couple thousand more than the MSRP of dressed up versions of the Tahoe and Trailblazer,but is 15K more than a LT equipped regular cab silverado. Just an observation. Can you tell which one I am waiting for! :D

As much as I love the truck, if they came out with the Tahoe SS I would be doing a trade-in. It better suits my needs.

Chevrolet, let me make this as clear as possible, MAKE THE TAHOE SS. And don't water it down like you some times tend to do.

JMHO - if the regular cab stickers for 37K, then it better have a supercharger and be at the top of the pack when it comes to performance. Think about it, a regular cab truck with minimal interior and just a motor thats really off the shelf. $37k would be insane! $27K is more like it.

Archived