Smaller wheels with tires of same diameter

FalconPilot

it shouldnt matter what tire size you use as long as you get a programmer with the tire and gear recalibrater, which almost all of them do. my stock tire hight on my 2000 was 28.5" and i ran 25" toyo's and 27.8" nitto's and just reprogrammed the computer.

I haven't reprogrammed for my 22" tires yet. Someone, I don't remember who it was, did some calculations and figured that the speedo difference was less than 1/2 mph difference (of something that insignificant) between what I'm running now and stock.

Lee, what tire size did you use on your 22's? i was thinking about putting them on instead of dropping it, or just maybe due both, and would like to know what tires would fill the wheel wells and still be low pro. thanks

What smaller wheel and tire combinations are you using? :confused:   Are your tires the same diameter as the stock ones? (to keep the speedo honest) Thinking snow again :crazy:

Thanks

Chad

It's just the overall diameter that affects your overall drive ratio. :chevy:

Lee, what tire size did you use on your 22's

rd, I got 305/R45/22 Falkon tires. That is as large as you can go and still be able to turn. I have a 1/2 inch clearance in the front wheel wells with that size tire.

Some more of those terms I'm not familiar with

Ben, low pro is street slang for short prostitutes. :jester:

Archived