03screaminss..need your help if you can??

ssjonathan

The green and dark blue ss that you posted a while back looked cool. I was curious if you could put black as it was originally and silver in the place of the green. Maybe not chopped but lowered.....what do you think...A lot of us would like to see that....if it looks good I might be interested in trying that....

:chevy:

Thanks!!!

Just so you all know. I'm horrible with chopping the color Silver. But, this is my best attempt at it. But, for now this is what I came up with. I will put a post on my photoshop forum and see if one of the good guys will chop the hell out of the truck for you guys.

silvertopchevyss.jpg

If the image doesn't work, check back in a hour. Sometimes Geocitiees likes to be gimp.

Edit: Here is a link to the Leaders of the Industry on Heavy Industry. Check out these guys work! Heavy Industries

Edit again: Just seen this in the other whoring post.

DSC01121.jpg

Actually...They are not konig coastals. The pic doesnt have the logo or lip thing.

Shit, your right man! I'm not sure anymore. Unless the guy had em chromed out or something. I also have to reinstall my Photoshop, I had to format my hard drive so I can play Battlefield 2.

Thats the wheel that I am running now. I love them, and I have to tell you that the guys @ Bonspeed are very cool, if you are going to order talk to Bill Hancock. That truck belongs to Rob Drew from Phoenix. I need to get some pics up of mine on the truck, maybe when we stop having crap weather. Oh yeah the wheels are 22x10 and run $915 ea.

Archived