Itrip....

Aspentaylor

ITRIP is the bomb! :cheers:

I bought my IPOD and itrip came with it. I was reluctant to use it, but today I finally put it to the test. It is awesome! Now I can wait on my new XM radio for my new work car. The sound is great and I have my 700 songs at my fingertips on my road trips. It works in any vehicle and I can take the IPOD out of the vehicle...less chance of a nice stereo getting stolen.

Anyone else use it? What do you all think?

ITRIP is the bomb!  :cheers:

I bought my IPOD and itrip came with it.  I was reluctant to use it, but today I finally put it to the test. It is awesome!  Now I can wait on my new XM radio for my new work car.  The sound is great and I have my 700 songs at my fingertips on my road trips.  It works in any vehicle and I can take the IPOD out of the vehicle...less chance of a nice stereo getting stolen.

Anyone else use it? What do you all think?

I don't have the iTrip but I do have aux inputs in my SSS. I added dvd and wanted to keep the stock radio. The aux inputs had 2 inputs so after about 2 months I finally decided to hook my ipod up (skeptical as to what it would sound like coming from the headphone jack of the ipod) and to my suprise it sounds great. I probably would have went other routes just to have ipod in my truck, but since I had the extra input from the dvd... it's great! I LOVE having my ipod in my truck :thumbs:

Sweet hook up Dylan!! :thumbs: I wanted to do something like that in my truck and work car, but hopefully I'll have the new truck by the beginning of the year. And since I dropped about 12K in the last 2 weeks to start my business, the itrip was the cheapest way to get decent music in the car. One of these days I guess I'll upgrade. :D

If you guys do not mind me asking, how much did those options cost?

Speaking of my IPOD.....this is the 2nd one I have had and I am about to chuck it out the window. Both of them have frozen in the middle of a song and won't do jack sh!t. So freaking irritated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of my IPOD.....this is the 2nd one I have had and I am about to chuck it out the window.  Both of them have frozen in the middle of a song and won't do jack sh!t.  So freaking irritated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my aux inputs from fast4popper on the forum. If I remember correctly it was around 40 I think.

Archived