RADIX Superchargers From $3799.99!

tbyrne

radix1.jpg

Yes, this is a very impressive thing to see when you open the hood! What is even more impressive is what happens when you lay into the throttle! An additional 130hp are sent to the rear (or in some cases... all 4) tires to provide you with a very noticeable increase in performance. Another benefit is, by making the motor more efficient you might even be able to drive further before having to fill-up again. The Radix supercharger provides you with a considerable increase in “power under the curve” for greatly improved passing power and decreased 0-60 times. This is power that you will feel during regular day to day driving so you won't have to bring the RPMs up to much to feel this improvement.

Ease of installation and maintenance is designed into every Magna Charger bolt-on supercharger kit: maintenance is minimal due to integrated lubrication and self-adjusting belt drive system. Every kit is 100% complete, including easy-to-follow illustrated installation manual; no special tools or fabrication are required. Don't want to turn the wrenches yourself? No problem! We can bolt the kit on and send you out to enjoy!

What does it cost for 130hp? The kit with the silver stardust finish is $5149.99. If your looking for something that stands out a little more then the polished version is for you! That one is $5849.99.

radix-ni.jpg

If your looking for a little less horsepower and don't want to lighten your wallet as much the non-intercooled kit is available to provide you with about a 100hp increase. This comes with everything required for the install and will provide you with all of the quality of the intercooled version. The kit with the silver stardust finish is only $3799.99 and $4499.99 for the polished finish.

All kits are 50 state legal - C.A.R.B. E.O. # D-488-4 (1999- 2003), #D-488-5 (2004 only). They also come with a 3 year limited warranty. We are including free shipping along with a free boost gauge and pod for orders placed through October 31st!

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763).

I don't believe that the non intercooled version has any of the cooling line inputs or the charge cooler built into the unit. So upgrading would be impossible, just buy the intercooled unit if you want intercooling.

I don't believe that the non intercooled version has any of the cooling line inputs or the charge cooler built into the unit.  So upgrading would be impossible, just buy the intercooled unit if you want intercooling.

Actually it can be converted to intercooler later on down the road. I would suggest starting with the intercooled if you want it, the cost of the upgrade will be more that buying the intercooled version to start with.

tbyrne, can you get the Radix cheaper if the predator programmer is not included? i have a pcm4less tune, so i wouldn't need the pgrorammger. wouldn't that take away like $400 off the price?

I don't believe that the non intercooled version has any of the cooling line inputs or the charge cooler built into the unit.  So upgrading would be impossible, just buy the intercooled unit if you want intercooling.

Actually it can be converted to intercooler later on down the road. I would suggest starting with the intercooled if you want it, the cost of the upgrade will be more that buying the intercooled version to start with.

tbyrne, can you get the Radix cheaper if the predator programmer is not included?  i have a pcm4less tune, so i wouldn't need the pgrorammger.  wouldn't that take away like $400 off the price?

There is a $200. discount if you order the kit without programming. The warranty is voided if you don't get the programming through.

tbyrne, i don't want to void my warrenty, but isn't having a custom pcm tune by pcm4less or nelson better than just a handheld programmer?

what is everyone else doing, just using the handheld?

better for YOU, but not the manufac. how would you like it if you sold a product and some guy gutted it apart and built it up how he wanted it then a part broke that was original from your factory, youd blame what he fooled around with. same goes here

ok, i must have misunderstood then. i thought the predator programmer with the radix was like a "package" deal that vendors were doing. i didn't realize that magnuson required it to be sold witht the radix. so i could just order from tybrne, have nelson tune a pcm for me, then just sell the predator on ebay or something right?

Archived