XM Raido

BmanSS

Does anyone know why VH-1 and MTV are no longer on XM? I herd the message over the weekend on those stations and today when I tuned in they were gone, MTV is now called something like take5 or whatever.

Does this mean that everyone is going to start moving to "that other" company?

• Admin
Does anyone know why VH-1 and MTV are no longer on XM?  I herd the message over the weekend on those stations and today when I tuned in they were gone, MTV is now called something like take5 or whatever.

Does this mean that everyone is going to start moving to "that other" company?

XM is dropping channels that are produced out of house. MTV and VH1 sucked anyways IMHO. They are not "moving" over to the dog.

My presets are are High Voltage, Squizz, Fox News, and XM Comedy! :cheers:

I have a MyFi, Roady 2 (gave to my parents), and it's in the H3.

Xm had nothing of intrest to me i like harder rock such as tool,aic,stp,rage and pantera ect. ect.! Why they have no dedicated station playing bands like this without having to mix in some crap alternative like bush or three crap doors down i would still have there service!The comedy station was pretty good though and listened to that the most when i had the 3 free months.

If i had the choice sirius is way better then what xm has to offer i have used both services and it's not even close sirius just has alot more to offer!

Archived