Got Bored and painted the covers AGAIN

fox_forma

I know I dont have a blue SS but i didnt care :D I can always change it once i find a friggin color I like. Its not to bad though, I kinda wish you could see more of the black but I didnt think about how the covers would lay back on the engine before I painted them :banghead: Oh well, at least they match the reflection in my headlights :driving:

allpics165.jpg

allpics163.jpg

allpics168.jpg

allpics166.jpg

Man were those a b!itch to put back on also, i guess some of it had to do with it being dark out, oh thats when i took the pics if you didnt notice.

it was the only stuff i had laying around, no big deal i can change it whenever, this was like the third time. I had them white with a light mist of red before and it looked awesome but when they were drying somehow a few paw prints got on em so that scrapped that idea. I was just bored so i did them blue with what i had

...and while it's still wet cover everything with armor all or foam tire dressing. It'll look almost new. :cheers:

:nono: Waste of money. Interior/tire dressings will make it look nice, but it won't last long. Get CD2 engine detailer (or just about any other engine detailer) instead.

CD2 is a two part system. A cleaner, which you spray on before wetting down the engine bay and then rinse off after washing the rest of your car. Then the dressing part that you spray on just after the wash. Then you close the hood to actually use underhood heat to set it up for 20 minutes. Pop the hood and enjoy it. It's got tougher polymers that last a lot longer with underhood heat than interior or tire dressings. :thumbs:

Archived