Some Vette' Fun

zippy

While I was out playing with some tuning I ran accross an LT1 vette with a license plate that said "tothemat". Obviously I felt the need to give him a shot at playing. He was more than ready for the fun. From a 30mph roll I was able to keep within a couple feet of his rear bumper to about 90mph. After that we went from a dead stop and I had him to about 40mph, by about 60mph he'd just gotten in front of me, and by about 90mph or so I was within about 5-6 feet from his rear bumper. I'd say not bad overall. It's a shame he caught me tuning the truck with the blower no longer on it or even without being in the other SS. the 6.7L truck would have handed him his ass...

92-96' were LT1 years.

funny enough, i took the other truck out for a few minutes to check how everything is going to work in the cold weather and had some guy in an L98 vette trying to play. he certainly wouldn't have had a chance. fortunatly for him he's the type that likes to get wide open before you get next to him every time.

• 2 months later...

nice work, i have a stock ss, but i got my love for gm by driving my parents c5, and ther is no comparison between a truck and a world class sports car, as much as i love my truck but it is just that... a truck, i would have to spend 2x the money on it to get close to the numbers of a c5 in every aspect

nice work, i have a stock ss, but i got my love for gm by driving my parents c5, and ther is no comparison between a truck and a world class sports car, as much as i love my truck but it is just that... a truck, i would have to spend 2x the money on it to get close to the numbers of a c5 in every aspect

I rented a 2003 blue convertable C5 while I was in vegas for SEMA. I fell in love with it. I had a HUD too, crazy. Real fast too.

Archived