3" Collectors?

misterp

Hi I'm toying with long-term SS plans and have decided I am going to need a long-tube 1-3/4" header with 3" collectors (not 2.5"). Do you guys know anybody that makes these, or am I going to have to modify an existing set of Dynatech/ASM/TOG headers... Any ideas or suggestions?

Mr. P.

Hi I'm toying with long-term SS plans and have decided I am going to need a long-tube 1-3/4" header with 3" collectors (not 2.5").  Do you guys know anybody that makes these, or am I going to have to modify an existing set of Dynatech/ASM/TOG headers...  Any ideas or suggestions?

Mr. P.

Richard (BigTex) modified some ASM's to have a 3" collector. I think it was on and escalade. He cut off the collector flange and used a pipe stretcher to make it 3" then welded on a new flange. I was going to do this but never did, I still even have the pipe stretcher I bought. You should be able to find the post somewhere.

Rumor has it Stainless Works has a set that will fit our truck but has not been confirmed as far as I know. You could always call and find out for me :D

Pacesetter headers have 3" collectors, as does the Stainless like mentioned. I believe the Baringer headers have it also, although not sure. Need to dig up that thread. I thing that was how you spelled them.

Archived