my "other" toy

Holty

Here is a picture of my '05 Honda CBR1000RR. It is my 1st love (besides my wife of course). I ride every chance i get, whether its riding to work, or riding with a group of friends, i love to ride. This is my 5th bike in the last 5 years. I've been racing for 1 year now, and just can't get enough. My wife hates my bike more than she hates my truck. She says i spend too much time and way too much money on them both.

Anybody else have the riding bug? I know fellow forum member TimB does. I've ridin the exact same bike he owns, believe, its not pokie.

post up, show your bike :cheers:

IMG_1263.jpg

Here is another picture, this one is of my wife on the bike the night i brought it home. I bought it in february of '05, still snowing at the time. I had to trailer it home from the dealer.

Don't let the cute smile fool you, she hates this bike.

jessica_on_cbr.jpg

:withstupid:

109962656.jpg

BTW: How much was the markup on that bike?

Late-  Alex

actually, i paid less than msrp for the bike from the dealer. it was the middle of winter and they really wanted to make a sale. i got it for $11,850 out the door. that includes tax, title fees, prep, 4year extended warranty, and free 1st service. i couldn't pass it up. :thumbs:

Sold my 2001 CBR600F4i....damn I miss it!

Fun bike. A bit lacking on the top end but great around town.

Speedo indicated 146-147mph and it had a little left (not much though).

Now I have to quench my riding thurst on my fathers Road King.

Not the same but he's done everything....Cam, heads, hypercharger, power module, Vance & Hines without baffles, etc... When you get on it, it barks! Makes your brain itch. Lots of fun.

I just finished my 5th year of roadracing. I will post some pictures of my race bikes. Already have my order in on a 06 R6 and the kit parts. Have also had 2 R1's and 4 R6's. At a local track was able to see 194 mph at the end of the straight on my R1 Superbike. (Keep in mind it was a digital speedo) But that is redline in Sixth gear.

Going to compete in some AMA west coast stuff next year.

Wiz

Archived