ATTN site pcm tuners

Holty

Hello all. As some of you may know, i'll be installing my new Radix in two weeks and i'm trying to plan ahead on getting a custom pcm tune. I now realize this is the best way to go, so im going to have to drive to someone to have this done. I've already contacted Bryan at pcm4less and found that he is very willing to work with me on a custom tune, but he is about 4.5 to 5hrs away from me. I did notice that fellow member Zippy does custom tuning if i'm not mistaken. I was wondering how far of a drive he is from Pittsburgh, PA? Also, since he is the local tranny guru, i might just have him do a shift kit and beef up my tranny while i'm at it. I know Nelson Performance is out, as he is located in Texas. Is there anyone else that i should be trying to contact?

thanks.

zippy's in Michigan, might be further than Brian @ PCM4Less.

Yeah, i know, but depending on where in michigan, it might be a little bit closer. i'm not real sure though. zippy, do you want to chime in here?

Zippy is being modest (as usual). He says he's "familiar" with the Radix on an SSS... :crackup:

Zippy is the MAN on these trucks. :cool:

I drove to Grand Haven from Cleveland to have him tune my truck. Well worth the trip. :D

I have heard good things about Brian, but I can attest to Zippy's work. He's tuned several Radixed trucks into the 12's now. :chevy:

Zippys an 8 hr drive from Pgh.

More like 7. I am 2 hours from the 'Burgh and I can get to Grand Haven in 5 hours easily, at less than bodacious speeds and with a couple pit stops. :)

Brian is in Temple, PA, which I'm guessing is about 4.5 hours from Pitt, most of it on the Turnpike. :driving:

I drove out to see Bryan a while back. Can't remember, but it took less than 3 hrs from north Jersey, and well worth the trip. When the time comes that I finally get my LQ9 done I'll gladly take a day off and make the trip again :driving:

Archived