Dallas

BmanSS

Looks like there is plenty of us in there area ,when we going to meet up?I know it cant be that hard ,lets meet up bring the SO out so mine wont complain ,she really doesnt too much (just when I make her wash n wax the truck by hand )So far Dwaine's the only one thats local that has showed .Step up people I think we have the most members in one area. When & Where do we want to meet up?Lets get a monthly thing going .

That would be cool to get a monthly thing going. My wife and I used to go all the time, but haven't much since the kids came along. They're getting to the age that we can take them with us sometimes. My son like to look at the cool cars. :crackup:

ok now I see where I rate....  I'll just start driving to Waco from now on - NOT.

Mr. P. :)

Your just on the outer edge ,but you do count .I thought people in a 20-25 mile range would chime in ,lets see rate where you rate

:eek:

oops looks kinda low :crackup::jester: ( possable 2%margin for error) :pop:

Your just on the outer edge ,but you do count .I thought people in a 20-25 mile range would chime in ,lets see rate where you rate

oops looks kinda low  :crackup:  :jester: ( possable 2%margin for error) :pop:

OHHH f-you. :lol: Looking forward to this weekend, btw...

oops looks kinda low  :crackup:  :jester: ( possable 2%margin for error) :pop:

OHHH f-you. :lol: Looking forward to this weekend, btw...

the party will be on 4 sure

Archived